I rushed to the Instacare a few minutes away, but on the way I was thinking to myself there wasn't really anything they could do. When I was checking in, the receptionist told me that her son had done the same thing and the doctor told her they couldn't do anything but wait for it to heal itself in about 2 weeks. So, I turned around and left.
Erin seemed ok the rest of the evening, and got up three times during the night. Today she has been pretty cranky and started throwing up around 11. I'm not sure what the throwing up is from, hopefully not a virus. After her nap this afternoon, she has not wanted to do much but lay or sit down. This is her watching her Baby Einstein show a few minutes ago.
Shelby has been a trooper today. She hasn't been that hard to handle and has entertained herself pretty well with her sand box, princess toys and the bathroom sink. Let's hope we can make it the next couple of hours until Ben gets home.


7 comments:
Are you sure she shouldn't have antibiotics? I thought with mouth injuries they worry about infection. My nephew just bit through his bottom lip and they put him on a pretty strong antibiotic. Just a thought. That is so hard to go through with a child. It was hard enough with a nephew!
No, I'm not sure. Especially after today since she's been throwing up and I think she also has a low grade fever. I'll have to keep a close eye on her.
Danny saw that picture and I really thought he was gonna PUKE!!!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOOO yucky and seriously SO sad!! I think if that were me, I would be throwing a raging tantrum rather than just being "cranky"! Poor baby!!!
Owe that makes my tongue hurt just looking at it. Poor girl!
Lee has had stitches in his tongue before.
So sad! I hope it heals really fast!
Oh my gracious, poooor baby! That looks sooo bad! Hope she's feeling better.
Post a Comment