Monday, September 27, 2010

Hooray For Preschool

This fall Shelby got to start preschool! We were so lucky when we moved here to make some great friends who were starting a co-op preschool. I definitely wanted in and knew this would be a wonderful experience for me as well as Shelby. There are 6 moms and we all take turns teaching 2 days a week throughout the school year. These little friends have become Shelby's best friends. I am so grateful that she has such wonderful friends to learn and play with. I'm thankful I have the opportunity to be friends with all of their moms too, and that I can learn and play with them as well.

Last week one of the other moms was teaching a fall/apple theme and I was able to arrange to go back to the farm, where we just moved from, for a field trip. We visited the apple orchard, picked apples and took lots of pictures and had lots of fun. We couldn't leave without seeing the sheep, so we stopped by on our way out to say "hi." It was a great day. We love our preschool friends!







5 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Cute post and I love your new look, its so fall and I love Fall :)

Rachel said...

Fun!!! A co-op preschool sounds AWESOME! She is so cute!

Rachel Seren said...

How fun! I always wished I had something like that where I live, but I ususally end up doing preschool by myself. I love the apple theme! Too cute!

Carolyn said...

Your girls are looking so much older! And yay for farms!

Sherri said...

A co op preschool would be awesome! Those pictures are too fun!