I might be looking like this in a few months, ya know, with really long hair, cause I'm trying to grow it out. Oh, and I might have a baby bump too. Heiner baby #3 is expected to arrive somewhere in early November.
yeay baby #3!!! Don't we always do this???? pregnant at the same time... :) Congrats Michelle! I LOVE your recipies you sent me by the way.... I made barley soup last week and my kids LOVED it! they never gobble food, but they loved your soup. THANK YOU!!!
8 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
That is so exciting Michele! Congratulations! If you look like that you will be beautiful:)
I am so happy for you and Ben! You look great!
Thanks all, but I forgot the disclaimer: This is not me NOW. This is me pregnant with Erin. I hope I look as good this time as I did with her!
That's so exciting! You look so cute pregnant (and not pregnant too)!
Haha, really!? I thought that was you NOW and I was surprised you waited so long to tell! Congrats!!!!!! That is so awesome!
Congrats! :D
yeay baby #3!!! Don't we always do this???? pregnant at the same time... :) Congrats Michelle!
I LOVE your recipies you sent me by the way.... I made barley soup last week and my kids LOVED it! they never gobble food, but they loved your soup. THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment