It was really fun. I hate zippers though. I was kind of obsessed and finished it in 2 days.
By the end of the two days this pregnant body was VERY sore, with an aching back, shoulders and wrists, but worth it, I say.
I lined the inside fabric with clear vinyl. Try threading elastic through vinyl fabric; way fun! Ben called me crafty. That was cool.
I'm planning on making a diaper and wipe clutch to go inside too, and maybe a changing pad if I'm feeling so inclined. I'm going to give it a rest for a little while though. After all, I still have like 14 weeks left to go.


7 comments:
Turned out so cute!!
That's really cool!
Wow! That is seriously amazing. It looks so professional. It looks like a perfect diaper bag - easy to wipe out and lots of pockets. I'm impressed!
Oh my gosh, so super cute!!!!!!
You are a ROCKSTARE!!! Michelle that is awesome!
Wow, I love it!! I always wish I had patience with sewing so I could whip something like that up.
I'm a little late, but way to go! It is so cute!
Post a Comment