OK, so we are going a little video crazy with this thing, but we are so excited to share our happy and fun moments of Shelby. On the way home from church today, Shelby just started sticking out her tongue. I think she was feeling out her new teeth but she kept doing it when we asked her to.
Shelby's first animal sound! Ben always thought he was going to teach Shelby her first animal sound and he wanted it to be a hyena. Well, sorry but it was a pig. It's really cute.
Not only can Shelby clap her hands now, but she can do patty cake!
So, I think Shelby is going to be our soccer star. She actually started kicking on demand quite a while ago. When Ben would hold her he would tell her to kick her legs and would move them until she understood what to do. Now she knows how to kick the ball and throw. How fun!!
I promise we won't go so video crazy from now on but enjoy.
July Fun
23 hours ago


1 comment:
Post a Comment