
This past week was monumental for our family. Ben finished his last semester of college and graduated on Saturday. Both of our families came up for the celebration despite the bitter cold temperature and snow flurries. We are so proud of Ben and are excited for the next phase in our lives. So far, Ben still doesn't have a job but has had one interview. We are anxious to find out. We will be living with my parents until we save up to buy a house. Who knows how long that will be, Ben doesn't think we'll ever be able to afford a house. Well, as far as I'm concerned, anything is better than stark white cinder block walls! I'm not sure how our little family will fit in in my parent's upscale neighborhood but at least Ben won't have to be embarrassed when he picks up my little sister from school anymore since we got rid of the honda and got the highlander. Well see what the future holds.
3 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting. . .the end of an era. Good luck with the job search. I'm sure we can see you when we go visit our parents.
YEA!!!!! I'm so excited for you and I'm so glad he walked! I was totally surprised at how emotional I got that day but it definitely feels like a huge chapter is closed, doesn't it? I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Yay!! Congrats Ben! Keep us posted on where you guys end up, maybe we'll be neighbors!!
Post a Comment