This last weekend we went up the canyon and took some family pictures while the colors are so beautiful and vibrant. It reminded me of our first time taking fall pictures last year on campus at USU. It's fun to reminisce and see how we've all grown (and shrunk...look at those chubby cheeks on all of us!).


We got some pretty funny faces out of Shelby...


Too bad the best picture of Shelby on the bridge was the one with her binkie and blanket and the camera remote in hand. Too bad she'd had it by then.
5 comments:
Very cute!
Very cute pictures! Shelby sure is getting big, and she is such a cutie!
Love all the pictures! So cute!
I LOVE the pictures! They're so cute - you guys are all very photogenic, unlike us. We just got family pictures taken and I hired a sort of expensive photographer because I'm sure that if anyone can make us look decent, it's her! Anyway, you guys look great and happy:)
You sure have a cute looking family. Those pictures are great!
Post a Comment