
I can't believe how fast Erin is growing and I can barely even remember her 5-lb little body when she was born! We love having her in our family and as she continues to grow brings us more and more joy. What I love about Erin right now is her big beautiful blue eyes and how she just loves to look at everything (she's also got some killer eyelashes!).

She's also pretty content most of the time and loves to take her tiny little mouth and make "O" and just coo nonstop for several minutes at a time. However, on the flip side of that, she's turned into a squawker if she's hungry or tired or just wants some attention, I think it's actually pretty funny. Erin's hands and THUMB have also found their way to her mouth a lot lately as well; this I don't love. I was determined not to have a child dependant on a Binky after Shelby was but I think thumb-sucking is much worse because it's not like you can just take away a child's thumb! We'll see what happens. I'm going to work on keeping the thumb out of the mouth and hopefully we'll be successful. Anyway, Erin now weighs just over 12 lbs and is just over 24 inches long. She's still a little small but she's happy and healthy and growing and that's what we like!
We celebrated her 4 month milestone with her first rice cereal. Here's a video of it. It's a little long because I can never remember how to edit or home movies since I do it so infrequently.
8 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! Blue eyes with dark hair is the most beautiful combination, I think. What a precious little girl!
She is such a little sweetheart!!! And I love her chubster cheeks!!!
She is too cute! Glad everything is going well with her!
What a darling! It'll be fun to get to see her & all the rest of you guys in person...too bad that won't be till NEXT summer, but at least it's something to look forward to. Happy Spring!
What a cutie!!! My advise about the thumb sucking... Emmalyn likes to suck on her fingers so I started giving her a pacifier until she was soothed, and then she would spit it out when she wanted to. She got so used to the pacifier when she needs soothing that she doesn't suck on her fingers anymore she wants the "plug"..... so when I am tired of her having the pacifier I can get rid of it and she will have forgotten about her hands because she hasn't sucked on them forever..... that is my plan
She's so beautiful! I can't wait to start rice cereal. My favorite part of the filming is when Shelby climbs up on your husband's lap. :)
What an adorable baby! We also had to start a binky to keep Sophie from sucking her thumb. She still trys to from time to time....the only advice I can give is good luck!
I love her dark hair and blue eyes. She is beautiful! 4 months goes by so fast!
Post a Comment