Saturday, August 15, 2009

Helmet Free!

Erin is officially helmet-free as of last Tuesday!

And she's lovin' it!

After Erin's last head scan, the practitioner told us her head was pretty perfect and she now has 99% symmetry. We couldn't be more thrilled (especially since our insurance ended up footing the bill). We certainly won't miss the stinky cheese head smell. I'm so glad I get to snuggle my baby face to face now, that's what I missed the most.

7 comments:

Britt said...

yea! she's so cute! i'm glad it all worked out.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

What an absolute cutie :)

Jana Perkins said...

I'm so glad to hear this. What a cutie.

Dan and Melissa said...

That's great news! Now you can use more of those cute bows in her hair!

Carolyn said...

Yay for no helmet! She has beautiful eyes!

juli said...

wahooo!! What a babe! Can't wait to see her on Saturday! Are you ready? Love you!

Rachel said...

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!! Embrace the headbands, wahoo!!! :)