Have you started your seeds yet? I have, and I thought I was late! Apparently the inside of a tomato is the perfect place to germinate a seed. I'm so looking forward to garden tomatoes again this summer, just don't think they're going to be mine. Sadly, I think our garden this year is going to have to be a few 5 gallon buckets on our porch. What are your plans for a garden?
Friday, March 12, 2010
For all you gardners out there
Have you started your seeds yet? I have, and I thought I was late! Apparently the inside of a tomato is the perfect place to germinate a seed. I'm so looking forward to garden tomatoes again this summer, just don't think they're going to be mine. Sadly, I think our garden this year is going to have to be a few 5 gallon buckets on our porch. What are your plans for a garden?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I don't know why, but that picture scares me a little. I am so excited for my garden this year. I planted peas a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen anything yet. How come you won't have your big farm garden? Loved the lamb pictures. That is so fun for your girls!
We're moving to a condo. We're still waiting to close on it though. Sadly, there are no gardens in condos :-(
We just have 2 4x8 boxes for raised bed gardens. You can see them on my blog if you check back in last summers posts. We get a lot out of that little space b/c we grow it all up (except for squash and lettuce) but we grew green beans, peas, tomatoes, cucumbers, baby watermelons, peppers) I love fresh veggies, Good luck with your gardening!
Post a Comment