Saturday, March 20, 2010

Rubber Yuckie, You're the One!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


I was squeezing the water out of one of the girls' rubber duckies tonight (one she used for preschool NOT in the tub) and remembered this little clip I saw. Gross or what!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay---SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!! I'm not kidding, TONIGHT Lilly started screaming cuz her squirting Minnie bath toy was "pooping". Yeah--all the nasty black stuff I DID NOT KNOW was in there, came squirting out!!!!!!!! I wanna puke. And that little clip--we're never having bath toys again! LOL!

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

yes!! we've had that happen to ours too, nasty!!

Jed and Kera said...

I know gross huh!! Our rubber ducky doesn't have any holes in it and we give our bath toys a soak in a bleach mixture once a week. I don't know if you knew this or not but you can make Clorox Anywhere at home. It's just 1.5 teaspoons of bleach and 32 ounces of water.

Michele said...

Two thumbs up for you Kera!!! I don't know anyone who consistently bleaches their bath toys. I'll have to use that solution to start cleaning mine.