Wow, I can't believe I actually won something. I won the ramdom Bowlicious gift on my friend Rachel's Bowlicious Bowtique giveaway last month. I was totally shocked, but incredibly happy. Rachel makes the cutest bows and clips for little girls. I wish I could buy all her stuff. She's having another April Giveaway. Go on over and check her out; maybe you'll win! Thanks Rach for the loot!
Monday, April 12, 2010
I WON!
Wow, I can't believe I actually won something. I won the ramdom Bowlicious gift on my friend Rachel's Bowlicious Bowtique giveaway last month. I was totally shocked, but incredibly happy. Rachel makes the cutest bows and clips for little girls. I wish I could buy all her stuff. She's having another April Giveaway. Go on over and check her out; maybe you'll win! Thanks Rach for the loot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so glad you won and that you love your loot! :) Hugs!
Congrats! Cute stuff.
Post a Comment