Monday, June 14, 2010

Erin on the potty


Erin went pee pee on the little potty for the first time this morning. She was so excited. We made a big deal about it and she got chocolate chips even before her breakfast!

Here she is sporting big girl panties for the first time. Excuse the bed head and the messy bathroom!



4 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Awesome! She looks so cute! Want to train Olivia next?

Rachel said...

She is SOOOOOO cute!!! And I love her hair too! Do you round brush it?? If you don't, she is a lucky girl! Such awesome hair!

Mamarazzi said...

oh my goodness the cuteness!!!

I am stopping by to invite you to come play in my Red, White and Blue Swap! I am taking RSVPs right now and I didn't want you to miss out!

Stephanie said...

Yay! Good luck potty training!