


We stopped at the beach for about 45 minutes on the way back from the beach and let the kids play for a bit. The sand was cool, black like pepper. Thankfully I had a change of clothes for the girls because after getting wet that sand would not come off! I also got some great candid shots of Shelby that I absolutely love.



Now that we're home, I think we've finally adjusted to life back in the real world. I think for the first couple of days we slept in until 9:00 because we had lost so much sleep! Now the girls are back to waking up at 6:15...UGH!


4 comments:
I have always wanted to go see the Redwoods! Glad you all had fun!
What a fun trip! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
LOVE all the pics! And that black sand beach looks AMAZING!!!
so much fun! been dying to head back that way...
Post a Comment