I just love Studio 5. I get so many good ideas for anything you could think of on that show. And I especially love it because it pertains to us in Utah since it's our local station. If you've never watched it, it's on weekdays at 11 on channel 5. I haven't watched in a while actually, but I happened to turn it on today and saw one of their contributors demonstrating her cupcake decorating for Easter. It was soooooo cute, it made me want to have a little spring party. Anyway, check it out on their website. There is only one picture for one of the designs she did but all her ideas listed are great. One I thought was really cute was the Easter bonnet. There is not a good explanation of how she did the frosting though. She assembled her cupcakes and cookies on a cooling rack, over a cookie sheet. Then she melted the frosting for a few seconds and poured it over the whole thing. That way, the frosting goes on a whole lot better than trying to spread it with a knife. Any excess just drips off underneath. Well, hope you enjoy making cupcakes!!!
July Fun
23 hours ago


3 comments:
Those look divine! Thanks for sharing!!!
Yummy. I love cooking ideas. Thanks for the recipe's on your blog too:)
I love any excuse to make a fun dessert! Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment