Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fun Pics

Here's some pics from yesterday.


This was after her first bath at home. What a fuzz ball. Erin has crazy hair, it goes all which way with lots of cowlicks.

14 comments:

Ben and Summer said...

She is so absolutely beautiful! Lucky girl and lucky family!

Rachel said...

You look so awesome Michele!!! SHe is so beautiful and I am freaking out about how gorgeous her hair is! I bet Shelby is having the time of her life playing with this little movie doll. :)

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all that dark hair!!! Congrats and I hope things continue to go great!!!

kara said...

Oh yay Michelle!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats!

Jaime said...

She is gorgeous!! In the 2nd picture I think she looks a lot like Shelby.
I was dying last night as I read your email. Holy drama! One thing I've never experienced is actually going into labor. I'm glad it is over for you and hope you are getting some good rest while Ben is there to help you.
And I love her hair!!:)

Dan and Melissa said...

Love the hair! See you soon!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Wow! So exciting!! She is beautiful! I need to hold her, if Shelby will let me! ;)

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Loved the pics, & details about your L&D. Welcome to the unintentional-natural-childbirth club! :) Erin is beautiful, just like her momma...congratulations again!

Megh said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Sarah H. said...

She's beautiful. Congrats!! I'm excited for you and can't wait for our little bundle to get here as well in March.

Scoresbys said...

We're so happy for you all.

Elaine said...

Wow, congrats. Jana called me and told me all about it, but I haven't gotten around to checking. She is absolutley adorable, like anyone expected anything different. Think about you often
Elaine
crazyknightfamily.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

She is beautiful and looks so much like you!

Shellie said...

Wow! Congrats! I guess it was a good thing you were nesting early!I'm so glad that it sounds like everyone's healthy and doing well. Love her hair- too cute! Take care of yourself!