Friday, December 12, 2008

Welcome Baby!

I know it's been about a month since I posted but we've been kind of tied up. Our little bundle of joy came 3 1/2 weeks early! Wow, what a surprise. Erin Elizabeth was born on Sunday, December 7th at 8:58 am. She weighed 5 lbs. 2 oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe how dark her hair is! She has TONS of it too!! She is such a beauty and I can tell already she looks so much like Michele!!!

Jana Perkins said...

She's beautiful! Congrats! Please post your birth story when you can. I know about the shock of having a baby early. Kailey came three weeks early too. Hope all is going well. She is so adorable!

MOANA said...

Congrats! She is so gorgeous and her thick black hair will be fun to play with! I second Jana's request for your birth story when you can! Congrats to you how wonderful and exciting to have a small bundle of joy!!

Ben and Summer said...

Woo-hooo! Early is (usually) good - another Irish name:0 Love it and her!

Dan and Melissa said...

Congrats! We can't wait to see her when we come up for Christmas!