I came over to my parent's house today with my camera, ready to take some cute pictures of our growing girl in front of the Christmas tree but come to find the camera battery is DEAD. So, cell phone pictures will have to do for now even though they pretty much stink! Erin's got fuzzy hair again because I gave her a bath this morning...oh what fun.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Look How I've Grown!
I came over to my parent's house today with my camera, ready to take some cute pictures of our growing girl in front of the Christmas tree but come to find the camera battery is DEAD. So, cell phone pictures will have to do for now even though they pretty much stink! Erin's got fuzzy hair again because I gave her a bath this morning...oh what fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Man she is so beautiful. I love being able to look at you blog.
Elaine
She is so precious!!! I love the pictures of her and her hair is AWESOME!!!
Congrats on Erin's weight; it's wonderful not to have to stress so much over how much the baby is eating. She is so sweet, and you're obviously doing a great job. We love you guys! Merry Christmas!
Awwww - so cute! Good luck on the sleep:)
Such a little cutie!! Glad to see things are going so well for you guys.
Thanks again for getting me that recipe and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Years.
She is so cute. We are excited that she is doing so well! We can't wait to see her sometime soon! We love you all!
Post a Comment