Now that Shelby is potty training, it has become very difficult to keep clothes on her. It amazes me how fast she can strip down to nothing just moments after I have dressed.

This takes the cake, I'm only sorry I just had my cell phone to capture the picture. We were driving home from dinner with Ben, we get home and I park and turn off the car only to turn around and find that Shelby has stripped while buckled in her car seat!!! She's a very determined little girl.


5 comments:
Wow, we can't wait to potty train our kids too! It will be a great adventure! They are super cute though!
Oh my! Those pictures are hilarious, but better you than me. Olivia still isn't ready for potty training, soon I hope. Then I'm sure she'll be doing the same. Good luck!
Oh how I wish Lilly was even close to wanting to potty train! Awesome! That kills me how she loves the nakey life though, so funny!!!
The car seat is pretty amazing! She is an escape artist.
Wow- and I thought Gwen was talented! She refuses to wear pants quite a bit but does like to keep some kind of panties on... I'm impressed- especially with the carseat incident. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment