So, this is the most exciting thing that's been happening at our house lately. Ben and Shelby have been pretty sick, you can tell how bad by her voice in the video, so we've been laying pretty low. Thankfully Erin and I have not gotten sick and I hope we don't.
This little deer showed up right outside our window yesterday and we noticed him while we were eating lunch. We watched him for a while and then he took off. I threw some apples out to entice him to stay, but I don't think he liked my store-bought apples (even though the deer hang out in the apple orchard all the time when it snows). To my surprise, he was back this morning lurking around our yard and even on our door step when we went out to run errands. We love watching him!
The sheep are going to be sheared the end of the month and start having their lambs sometime next month so hopefully we'll have some more exciting farm videos to share.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That is so fun! And how exciting for the lambs to come. I bet Shelby just loves it.
Poor Shelby!! Poor Mommy!! Animals are so great! What a fun opportunity for you to experience them so often over there! We love you all and hope that Shelby gets better!!
Her little voice is so cute!!! Sorry she's sick. :( That deer was really cute, I didn't know they slept like that!
How cool is that?!!
Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment