Sunday we were joined by many loved ones and family members in blessing baby Erin. We are so happy to have her with us. She is a great joy! We are also blessed with wonderful family members close by to share such experiences.
July Fun
23 hours ago


5 comments:
Congrats! And what a beautiful dress she is wearing!
She's so beautiful! I still can't get over that hair! It's amazing. The dress is pretty incredible too.
That is the most amazing dress ever!!! And her hair...I can't get over it, she's so darling!!! I gave you an award on my blog. :)
She's so beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats! And thanks for the advice about tantrums for Gwen. She's been doing better lately, but of course it just depends on the day. I'm definitely looking forward to only having to work part-time after the baby comes so I can spend more time at home. :)
Post a Comment