Monday, March 23, 2009

No Time To Scrap

I have made a decision to sell my stamps and scrapbook stuff since I haven't used it in quite a while and I don't plan on continuing to scrapbook (unless it's digital). I started selling a few things on ebay, but it's kind of a hassle and I'd prefer not to so I decided to try this route. Here's a slide show (below) of the stamps I have left and some other accessories. I also have a bunch of ink pads that are either lightly used or unused altogether (will post the colors). If you are interested or know anyone who loves to scrap, check out what I've got. Email me micheleheiner@hotmail.com or leave me a comment if you have any questions.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi my sister Carrie Morris refered me to your blog and I am just wondering what you are charging for some of your stuff. You have some great stuff and i am interested. Let me know at hodgolf7@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sara

Sara said...

I am interested in the ink pads and some of the accessories in your pictures below. Some of the stamps are really cute too. Let me know of a price for some of this stuff. Thanks

Sara
hodgolf7@yahoo.com or dshodges.blogspot.com