Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bitter Sweet


Erin is officially weaned! This is a bitter sweet moment for me because I do enjoy breast feeding my babies but after months and months of feeding problems and Erin not getting enough calories she and I decided it would be best for the two of us. Bottle feeding took a little getting used to but once we found the right nipple and bottle (3rd was the charm) we were off to a great start. Here's to the next 6 months!!

4 comments:

Jed and Kera said...

I understand what you are going through. At one month Dalton was 2 oz under his birth weight.... After all kinds of blood tests and renting a breast pump and weighing him before and after a nursing the doctor, Jed and I decided he needed a little help. So now our nursing sessions consist of nursing on both sides and then a 1 oz bottle of Similac Neosure calorie packed stuff. He had a really hard time taking it at first but now it's just part of the routine. (there goes what little sleep I was getting at night) Erin is too cute!

Nicole said...

Hey your kids are SO beautiful...i have to say I do not envy you and all your baby tramua. I remember it well...i LOVE your photo shopping!

Rachel said...

Ohhhh, it is bitter sweet but since my girls hating bfing anyway, it was always a relief. :) How is she doing with her little hat? Is she adjusting okay to it? Can't wait to see you at the market soon!!!!!!!!!!! Bring your kids!!! :)

Carrie said...

Sorry to hear about the troubles. I hope things continue on in good fashion. She's completely adorable!