Monday, June 15, 2009

Erin's 6 month checkup

...and this is why we made the change. I was so sad to see Erin's 6 month stats but happy to know we are on the road to recovery.

WEIGHT: 13.76 lbs (she went from the 20th to the 10th percentile in weight)
LENGTH: 25.25 inches (she went from the 48th to the 32nd percentile in length)
The only place she gained was in head circumference so at least her brain is growing (she's going to be very smart!!).

Since Erin's been on formula, she's had a voracious appetite. Hopefully she'll make up for all that was lost. We've also introduced yummy homemade sweet potatoes and butternut squash (apart from baby cereal) and she loves them. I think we'll try carrots next.

*On a side note, we had Erin's first head scan since she's had her helmet and the doc said everything looks great and she's had growth right where it's needed to go. She'll most likely only have to wear it for one more month and then just at night for the 3rd month.

5 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

What a cutie!!! Glad to hear the head scan came back great!!! Yeah!!

Rachel said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!! I loved, loved, LOVED seeing you the other day!!! I just wanted to squish them to pieces!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad her head is doing well, I know what you mean as far as the growing goes. Ashlynn is at 10-15% on everything as well. 9 months old and barely hit 16 lbs. Your girls are darling.

juli said...

What a cutie!!

Britt said...

Hi Michele,

Erin is a doll. They wanted Abby to wear a helmet, but we couldn't afford it. I'm bad at keeping in touch, but I kind of blog now, so check us out!