Thursday, July 30, 2009

One last fling

Ben took the last of his vacation last weekend for a family reunion up at Bear lake. Although we didn't make it down to the beach and the water, we still had a good time.




I guess I didn't take that great of pictures, and most of them were of Shelby. We did go swimming at the indoor pool at the condos and each of the girls had a floaty. They absolutely loved it. We also made it down the the Minnetonka caves which were cool as well. Ben took the backpack with Shelby and I took the front pack with Erin. It was pretty cold in there but at least the girls were bundled. Erin fell asleep for part of the time and Shelby got antsy about half way through. I secretly fed her cinnamon bears to keep her occupied and not whining. Too bad I didn't take pictures at either!
On our way home, we stopped in Logan and drove around campus a little bit. We also drove around the temple and wanted to get out but it was under construction so we just drove by. I can't believe we've already been gone from there for a year and a half.

3 comments:

Britt said...

I wish my kids would put a blanket over their head and sleep in the car! I just get non stop talking!

Rachel said...

Those caves sound fun! What great pictures too!!! Your girls are so beautiful!

Dan and Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!