Since we got about a bushel of apples at the orchard, and we plan on doing it in the future, we thought it a wise investment to get an apple-peeler-corer. It was only about $25 and WELL worth it. My grandmother was over one day last week and peeled about half a box of apples for me so we could do applesauce. Then Saturday Shelby needed something to do so I let her peel the apples all by herself to do another batch of applesauce! She loved it and it was very easy. I think we'll hit the peeler again today and do some dried apple rings-Yummy!
2 comments:
What a little homemaker she is turning into! It's great all the help she can give you...and the apples sound yummy as well.
I always love your updates! And seriously, Shelby will be a better housewife than ME by the time she's 5! You guys rock!
Post a Comment