Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Family Night

We've had fun celebrating Halloween this week. Monday night my sister and I and our families (minus both Bens) joined Daniel and Stephanie's annual pumpkin carving Family Home Evening at Grandpa and grandma's. It was Shelby's first time carving a pumpkin. The first time she stuck her hand in to scrape out the insides she was totally grossed out and didn't want to touch it because it was so slimy. Thankfully, her cousin, Kate, was next to her and helped her. After that, Shelby plunged right in and went for it, slimy hands and all.


Here's a look at the other participants and their pumpkins. Ours is on the left. Daniel and Stephanie's is in the middle and Laura's is on the right.

2 comments:

Lacey Allen said...

Oh my.. I havn't blogged for so long. I can't believe how big your girls are now... Time goes by so fast. Hope you have a great holiday season. luv ya Lac

Rachel said...

Those are such great pictures!!! Love all the pumpkins and I love your punkins even more, they're darling!