Last Saturday we made our almost-annual trip up to Paradise Valley Orchard, in Paradise near Logan, to go apple and pumpkin picking. We found this orchard several years ago my first year teaching kindergarten in Nibley. I had a boy in my class who's parents owned the orchard and I couldn't wait until fall that year to go up. It was so much fun, I wanted to make it a family tradition and we've gone ever since, except last fall.
Our first year, we took in the whole experience. We got to see the cider mill in action...
pick golden raspberries... (look at little Laura!)
and, of course, pick apples.
This year we brought up my parents and Laura again, my grandma and my sister and her family. We picked a perfect Saturday that was warm and sunny and had loads of fun again. Here's some of our fun pictures.





3 comments:
Looks like fun! Love the new picture you put up on the side of Erin in coveralls. What a doll!
It looks like you guys had a blast! So fun! I'm excited to see what you do with all your apples!
What super fun pics!!!!!!!!! I love all the apples and pumpkins, such great family memories. :)
Post a Comment