Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kicking and screaming

This was me today. I had a terribe, no good,very bad day. I screamed at my kids, I screamed at my husband and if I'd had a cat I probably would have screamed at it too. It made me feel terrible.

Then I got a pounding headache and to avoid further damage (to my family) I went to bed to sleep it off. Thankfully Ben was home because I rarely have that opportunity during the day. Luckily when I woke up I was feeling much better and was able to face the world again. To make it up to everyone, I baked because that's what I do!

I think those may have been the best batch of cookies I have ever made! And I've made a lot of cookies in my day.

My dear babies and hubby, I hope you know that I love you and I'm sorry.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh yes, we did have the same day. Man, I hate those days! Thank goodness for cookies! :) Brownies in my case, haha!

Carolyn said...

I'm secretly always a little glad when I hear that mothers who I consider perfect have a day like I would have. But I am glad that a little sugar and a nap helped you to feel better. It always works for me!

Britt said...

Naps do wonders!