Early this month my mom had knee surgery so I took the girls and spent about 4 days at my parent's house to help her out as well as plan and throw my sister's 16th birthday. She decided on a hobbit theme. My other sister Juli came down the day of the party to lend an extra hand in getting everything together on time. I think it turned out spectacular! Of course all of Laura's friends obliged when she asked them to dress the part...as well as wear the foot patch! What fun kids and what a fun party.
While we were there, Laura got asked out on here first date--PROM!!! I can't believe how fast she's growing up.
July Fun
23 hours ago



2 comments:
That's crazy--I can't believe she's 16! Good job on the party!
Oh my heck.... how cute is that party?? Your girls are so lucky to have an amazing party planner as their mama :)
Post a Comment