Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rounding off March

The last part of March Ben was able to put some shelves in for me!! One was in the pantry and one was in the laundry room. Between the existing top shelf and the ceiling was a ridiculously tall space and much of it unused so the shelf wouldn't be overloaded. Since we have little storage as it is in this place, I put Ben to the task. I must say after months of trying to get it done and thinking it never would, Ben finally got it done quickly and did a great job! I'm so happy to have a more organized pantry and laundry thanks to that extra space. (Who knew those days Ben spent doing carpentry for the theater kids would ever pay off?)


Here's the girls helping dad in the pantry...and playing (hopefully nicely) with his tools.


Here's some other random stuff from March...

Paige has discovered her pointer finger and likes to suck on it when she's tired and ready to go to sleep. I think it's pretty cute, I've never seen a kid suck that finger before.


And here's Erin and her Strawberry Shortcake puzzle.

No comments: