
Shelby also has lots of other favorites as well.
Favorite words: mama, dada, ba ba (bath), clicking her tongue for the "L" sound (aunt Laura), & momo (elmo)
Favorite sounds: ooooo (when she's excited or wants something), ruff (dog), & moo (cow)
Favorite foods: cream of wheat, yogurt, broccoli, & chocolate

Favorite "things": mom, any stuffed toy, blankie & binkie
Favorite things to do: sing songs that have actions (during meals), eat with a fork, dance, take a bath, watch Baby Einsteins, drink from a straw and play peek-a-boo!
Favorite body parts: head, nose (and everyone elses), tummy, ears & tongue


5 comments:
Oh my goodness Michele!! She is just so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. That's so neat that she can do all those signs, you're such a good mom.
I can't believe she is big enoug to do signs! She is adorable!
she looks dang cute signing everything! i love it, so excited for one of my own.
How did you put that collage together? It's adorable. She is doing so well with her signs. I loved it when Tyler could tell me what he wanted with signs. Enjoy this age, it's so much fun.
Hi there Heiners,
Super cute blog you guys have! Shelby is so very cute!! I'm so impressed with how many signs she can do and that you were wise enough to take great pictures of her doing them. I wish I would have thought of that! I like how you did the collage, very impressive. I am also excited to hear that Ben has found a job, wow!! The feeling of being all grown up, thats awesome! Congrats!!
The Fullmers
Post a Comment