A few days later, Ben and I left Shelby overnight with my mom so we could pack up the rest of our stuff at our apartment and have it ready to move a day later. Moving day was crazy and, of course, everything always takes a lot longer than you expect. We waited just long enough for Sardine Canyon to be covered in snow. It was a treacherous drive, I was white knuckling it the whole time. Anyway, most of our stuff is in storage and we have officially moved in to my parent's basement.
Shelby has absolutely loved it here! I don't even think she missed us when we were gone over night. She has many more play mates to keep her happy than boring old mom and dad. In our absence, Shelby has learned to dance wildly to Frankie Valli's "Sherry Baby," only my mom and sister changed the words to "Shelby Baby." It was pretty hilarious to watch. I'll have to catch it on video soon and upload it.
Well, after all this craziness, hopefully things will start to slow down around here and get back to normal.


1 comment:
Do you guys have a job yet? Keep us posted if you end up more toward SLC. Do you miss those cinder block walls?
Post a Comment