Today I finally took Shelby out in the snow. It was the perfect day, sunny and not too cold. Although Shelby hasn't been feeling too great, I thought it would be a great diversion and let her get out some of her energy. She enjoyed looking at the snow and even sitting in it. However, when I tried sledding with her she was terrified even though the hill in the front yard is pretty small! I still took her down lots of times and she cried most of the time but I figured it would toughen her up. She finally stopped crying when I was about ready to be done. I bet next time she sees those sleds and snow boots she'll want to go out! Here are some fun pics.
My sister, Laura, also came out with us and was diverting herself in unusual ways! I got some great pictures of her throwing snowballs up in the air and head-butting them as they fell down.
Such cute pics! Lilly was afraid of the sled too until we got on with her. She was crying and hated it. I'm glad you got some good snow time!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Such cute pics! Lilly was afraid of the sled too until we got on with her. She was crying and hated it. I'm glad you got some good snow time!!! Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shelby will either love snow, or be afraid of boots for the rest of her life and not know why. It sounds like fun though!!
Post a Comment