Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Irrigation Day
So, I'm still working on pictures of our house and such but I had to take advantage of our fun morning today and take some pics. I woke up to a rushing sound of water outside and went out to see what it was. Our landlord, who's farm we live on, had let the irrigation waters run to water all his fields today. Since we live in the old farm house, the irrigation channels run right along side and in the back of our house. I took Shelby outside to see the water and we decided to get in and play for a while. We had a blast, even though the water was very cold. We have really enjoyed being here so far, it's a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I cant believe you live on a farm, I am so jealous, I love the open fields with the running water going along them!! I'm so glad that you guys found this house it looks like so much fun!! The pics of Shelby playing in the ditches are too cute!!!
That looks like such a fun place to live! Savanna loved going to Danny's parent's house to swim ON THEIR LAWN when they flood irrigated, it's a blast! Shelby will have so many fun memories. :)
That is so cool that you did that with her. I have fond memories of doing that all the time at my grandparents. I am really thankful this worked out for you and what a great adventure to have some time on a farm for Shelby. Live it up.
Post a Comment