Thanks for all your great advice! Shortly after reading what everyone had to say, I went to the store and came home with black licorice, mints, ginger (I was serious abut the 1/2 pound), gum, and just about everything you all said. I also started eating eggs for breakfast. To my disappointment, my condition declined the rest of last week and finally it got so bad on Saturday I couldn't even keep a sip of juice down. UGH! So, Jaime, I called my doctor and got some ZOFRAN! Yeah, it really was a life saver, I felt so much better after taking it and I could actually eat. I even got the ones that dissolve in your mouth so you don't have to swallow it, which is good for me because my stomach is soooooo sensitive right now! Speaking of dissolving tablets, I saw on the TV they now have unisom that dissolves in your mouth, so I think I may be trying that as well.
Well, on a more positive note, I had my first prenatal visit today and got my first ultrasound. It was pretty exciting for me since I only had one at 20 weeks last time and that was it my whole pregnancy. I'm almost 10 weeks and I was measuring right on target so my due date is January 1, 2009. Shelby was born Jan 3 last year so their birthdays will be pretty close. The doctor said they offer to induce up to 7 days early, which is unheard of in Logan, so instead of taking my chances, I'll take the '08 baby and get my nice tax return.
Baby's first photos.

Here's more up close but it's not as clear.

I felt a little better about being sick after seeing these.
10 comments:
Michelle
I am doing good, not as sick as you thank heaven! I think it is on it's way out though. This one feels lots different than the 1st one so maybe I am having a boy! We'll see in 6 weeks!
Oh Michele! I'm sorry for you. Hopefully it will not last too much longer. Cute ultrasounds though!
Michele. That stinks that you've been so sick. I'm glad you've got some relief though. I couldn't help notice on your Ultrasound pics that you're seeing Lind, Lamoreaux, Melendez... When I lived in A.F they were my doctors. I've never seen Aagard, but I love the rest of them and Dr. Lind is a family friend. You're in great hands!
Congrats!
So Fun! Seeing or hearing my baby always gave me that inner strength to keep going. We are so excited for you guys! My vote is that you are having a girl. I was sicker with the girls!
Good job getting the zofran. I literally would have DIED without it! It's always so fun to see your baby and definitely makes things more real and more worth it. Hang in there!:)
I'm so glad something is working! It is fun seeing the cute ultrasound pictures. Who was your doctor with Shelby? I swear I had an early ultrasound with Dr. Kirkman at that one place by the hospital... maybe I am remembering wrong. Even if I had one early, I'm sure you remember right, I just thought it was odd if you were at the same clinic.
That will be nice to have the baby early. It sure helps with insurance to not have a pregnancy over two different years along with the nice tax benifits!
Maren
I'm so glad the Zofran worked, I've heard that stuff is a miracle! Unisom kept me going for sure. Such cute ultrasound pics!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Congrats, We are excited for you. Good luck with the pregnancy. My wife gets to be pregnant all through the summer in Aggie Village...boy are we excited. We miss you up here, but are glad you are living well there.
Congrats on the pregnancy. I haven't checked blogs in ages so now I have lots of exciting news to catch up on. I'm glad you're feeling better. It's a good thing babies are worth what we put up with to bring them here!
So glad you found something that is working! Good luck, and cute ultrasounds! (I wonder if anyone who hasn't had a baby can say that ultrasounds are "cute"...):)
Post a Comment