Life is just an adventure around here. Since I'm at my parent's again tonight, I thought I'd take advantage of the internet and post about our new friend. Ben had a day off yesterday and spent the majority of it digging a trench for irrigation pipes to water our lawn. Since he was digging along the irrigation ditches, where the water was still running, the grass around it was pretty flooded. While walking through it, he saw a little snake so I told him to pick it up and save it for Shelby, who was napping at the time. When she woke up, I showed her where we had put the snake and she immediately loved it. She tried to kiss is, put her head down to give it loves, touch it and show him her tongue like he was doing. It was very cute. Ben took it out for her and she totally had no fear. She touched it, picked it up and just wanted to keep kissing it. After we let it out, we let it slither away. It's pretty fun watching Shelby discover so many new things!
3 comments:
Eww, yucky! But her face is so cute, I love how excited she is about it!
Snakes are fun (as long as I know they can't kill me). I'm glad you guys live there! It will be a fun place for your kids (even if only temporary).
ahhh, she is brave, Rylee wont gets scared when she sees a potato bug, hahahah!!! I bet you have a lot of fun creatures out there!!!
Post a Comment