Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's official!!

So, at almost 22 weeks, I finally had my ultrasound, well THE ultrasound, I guess. We're having another little girl and we couldn't be happier!!!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Yeah!! Congratulations!
That's a great ult pic!

Spencer and Maren said...

Spencer says "They're just copying us!" Of course he is kidding! It is so fun having two little girls. And it is sooo nice that yours will be in the same season. That way all of Shelby's clothes should work for your new little one too.

I'm glad to hear you are over the sickness!

Dan and Melissa said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Two girls will be so much fun! Great ultrasound too, I can see the baby very clearly.

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Yeah, congratulations that's great news!!! How exciting!!! When and if I have another baby I sometimes hope it will be another little girl.. that's so fun!!!

Rachel said...

what a beautiful profile! You'll love 2 girls together, it's so fun!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

Wow! Congrats! That is really cool. I am so happy for you!

Ben and Summer said...

Happy day! We both think that if we only had girls we would love it - we love having a girl and two would be even more fabulous. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Michele! We love you guys & are so glad that Shelby will have a little sister to mother, play with, have catfights with, and all the great stuff that two sisters do! :)