Thursday, August 28, 2008

Toddler Gym Class

So, in an effort to get out more and get Shelby involved with other children, I enrolled her in a mom & me toddler gym class at our community center. We went for the first time this week and Shelby absolutely loved it. I had a good time too. It was dinosaur-themed, from making their own dino neclaces, to reading dinosaur stories and making dino-dirt (instant pudding) with bone-shaped cookies and dino snacks, digging for artifacts in the sand and sliding and jumping around in the huge blow-up jumpy things (whatever they are called). We are definately looking forward to the next time we get to go. I felt kind of silly, Shelby seemed like the youngest there and I was trying to take pictures a lot of the time, like I was sending her off to kindergarten or something. Oh well, it was fun to capture anyway.




No comments: