Sunday, August 17, 2008

Woa....we're half way there!


So, here I am, officially half way in my pregnancy. I'm pretty excited to finally be over all the sickness and to be feeling the baby really start kicking! Our ultrasound is the 26th, so a little over a week away. Can't wait!!!!!!

10 comments:

Scoresbys said...

You look tiny! We're so excited to find out what you're having. Good luck!

Dan and Melissa said...

Congrats! Glad to hear you are feeling so much better. I can't wait to hear what you are having! (I'm sure you'll share).

Laura Standage said...

You look fantastic, Michele! Congrats on surviving those long weeks of blahh...we're eager to find out if Shelby is going to have a baby sister or brother. Thanks for the updates!

Mama Cher, Ok, fine, it's Sharon said...

You really do look great!! We have to get together soon.

Rachel said...

What a cute picture of you! I'm so excited for you to pop out that little bundle!!!

Carolyn said...

Wow! You look great! This pregnancy is really flying by for me :)

Lacey Allen said...

Congrats girl, you look great! Let us know as soon as you find out!

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

Michelle..I found your blog on facebook....your family is adorable! It is funt o get a little look into your life.

Nicole said...

Hey you look so FAB! I am glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to fin out what you wille having.

Ben and Summer said...

Well, you're making me say something I didn't think I would ever say - I want to be pregnant again! 1/2 way is such an exciting time and feeling the baby! Fun! You look great!