My friend Rachel tagged me, well Shelby really, which I'm glad about since I haven't had much to blog about lately!
Name and meaning: Shelby Lynn-it's an English name for either a boy or a girl meaning a place where willows grow. We didn't pick it for the meaning though, I just really liked it and it grew on Ben after a while too. The middle name is kind of a funny story. When I was younger I always used to give myself that middle name when I played, since I don't have a middle name. It is also the middle name of Ben's biological father.
Age: 20 months
Nicknames: muffin, monkey, silly monkey, punkin, baby
Favorite activities: anything outdoors, coloring, playing in bubbles or water, throwing rocks in the canal, going on walks in the backpack with daddy, playing with aunt Laura, picking & eating raspberries, watching a "show"
Favorite foods: ice cream, rice, "mush" (oatmeal or cream of wheat), cereal, pizza, corn, beans, raspberries, tomatoes, strawberries, mac & cheese, peanut butter, spaghetti, candyLeast favorite foods: it depends on her mood what she'll eat but she hardly ever eats meat
Favorite music: Shelby loves all music and will stop dead in her tracks to dance to it; she does like the primary songs lullubies that I put on for her at night and has started singing some of them with me; Shelby also rocks out to my music in the car when I turn it up loud
Favorite toys: Shelby doesn't play with her toys a whole lot but lately she's been carrying around her baby wrapped in a blanket, she likes her blocks as well as grandma's mini ponies
Favorite book: lately her favorite books have been "Bear Wants More" and "Bear Gets Sick," she also likes Elmo books and anything with animals
Favorite item of clothing: she doesn't really care how she is dressed but she does love her long-sleeve elmo shirt-we got it last year on clearance a size bigger so it would fit this year and she asked to wear it anyway-maybe when she wears it this time it will actually fit her!
What makes her happy: when mommy or daddy comes home, going to grandma's house, playing with her cousins, playing outside, throwing rocks in the canal, eating chocolate, candy or ice creamWhat makes her sad: when mommy or daddy leaves, when mommy can't hold her when she wants, when she has to come in from outside
Now you're tagged!
Jamie-Rylee
Jaime-Joshua
Juli-Jacob
Shellie-Gwen


3 comments:
Shelby is so darn cute! This was fun to read, I learned a few things:)
That's funny that you call her Muffin. Savanna is "muffin" and all her friends then beg their parents to call them "muffin" too. Hehe. Shelby is so cute!!!
Thanks for the details about Shelby; I really appreciate getting to know her & you better. :)
Post a Comment