Adorable! In some of the pictures she kinda looks like a chubby Kailey. Love the hair!
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love her and so much hair, she is adorable!
Oh, Michele, she is beautiful! I see so much Shelby in some of those pictures!
She is so cute I can hardly stand it!!
She is so beautiful! And she looks so tiny! I wish I could just squeeze her little cheeks (in a really soft and gentle way).
Michele, Your daughters are absolutely GORGEOUS! It was so good seeing you today, although I wish it was under better circumstances. You look fantastic!Oops, that deleted comment above was mine, I was logged in under Brad's name. :)
Such a cutie. I can't wait to hold my little guy in just a couple of weeks. So fun.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Adorable! In some of the pictures she kinda looks like a chubby Kailey. Love the hair!
SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! I love her and so much hair, she is adorable!
Oh, Michele, she is beautiful! I see so much Shelby in some of those pictures!
She is so cute I can hardly stand it!!
She is so beautiful! And she looks so tiny! I wish I could just squeeze her little cheeks (in a really soft and gentle way).
Michele, Your daughters are absolutely GORGEOUS! It was so good seeing you today, although I wish it was under better circumstances. You look fantastic!
Oops, that deleted comment above was mine, I was logged in under Brad's name. :)
Such a cutie. I can't wait to hold my little guy in just a couple of weeks. So fun.
Post a Comment