Anyway I did get some decent pictures of the girls out back around the farm and at a park close by. Shelby was totally uncooperative and for the life of me I couldn't get her to pose with Erin and be nice, so most of the pictures are of them separate. The day we took pictures on the farm was really windy which made it feel colder than it was; don't look to closely at those or you'll see Erin's nose dripping.
I love these of Shelby.
We happened to be out where the sheep were grazing and while I was snapping shots of Erin, Shelby walked over to them. Shelby's not really afraid of the sheep since she's been around them a lot, but, the next thing I know she's turned around running back towards me crying because they're following her-they're followers ya know. I thought it was pretty funny, but I'm sure she didn't at the time.
This is Shelby trying to tell me that she's done.
Here's a couple from the park. Shelby kept running off here. I only got one picture of her by herself and it wasn't even that great.
Better luck for the whole family next year.


3 comments:
The ones you did get look great! Good luck getting cooperation from the girls...Olivia is tough with that right now as well. And...good luck for next year with more family pictures!
Your girls are so cute Michele! I hear you on taking pictures of them though, it's so hard getting everyone to do the same thing!
I think they are great pictures! I love the one of Shelby walking toward the sheep. Very cute!
Post a Comment