Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh the drama!

I've been told that raising girls was a lot of drama. I didn't think that I'd be experiencing it this early but BOY have we been in the thick of it this week. Something just clicked in Shelby the other day, I have no idea what it is but she seems to be crying at ANYTHING! I keep telling her to get a grip (cause I don't have much patience for stuff like that)-maybe I should be a little more compassionate though. Erin has been a little more cranky than normal too but I'm attributing it to her second round of teeth coming in. I think I need a time out.

Here's Shelby's new style. She's been sporting that headband for the past couple of days. She also decided to color, with marker, her already beautifully painted red fingernails. Now her "pretties" have pretties.

3 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Love the headband style! Hopefully it is just a phase she is going through. Olivia gets like that, she will cry at anything, or be super grouchy, but it passes within a couple weeks. Good luck! We are coming up for the week of Thanksgiving, we would love to see you guys!

juli said...

f.y.i. Take it from a mother of 3girls...I really doesn't get any better with time! My girls are wonderful though and I wouldn't trade them for anything! The good times, like painting fingernails and doing hair help you forget about all the attitude. By the way, you can come over and have a time out with me whenever you want.

Britt said...

I love the headband. Tell me about the drama! Megan and Emily had H1N1 last week, but i knew Megan was better yesterday when she started arguing with me again. So, back to school she went today after a week off!