We just had to get out of the house today! I'd had enough of the boredom and days of not going anywhere. Since it was a
few degrees warmer today, I packed up the girls after their afternoon naps and we went to the park and played until our fingers and noses were frozen! Erin is quite the climber. She just climbed right up to the top of the playground set with no fear, and that thing was pretty tall. She loved going down the really tall slide with me. Shelby had lots of fun too, especially being able to let loose and get some energy out.
We haven't seen the sheep in a while, maybe tomorrow we'll put on our mucking boots and meander out back to give them a little company. Erin's totally into animals right now; she LOVED our little foster kitty. When we were coming in from our walk this afternoon, she heard the cows mooing across the field and started mooing too. So cute!

I love Erin's little hat and mitten set. They are so soft and cozy and the just her tiny size.

4 comments:
Your girls are so cute, love the look of them all bundled up! I'm looking forward to being closer to you guys so we can hang out sometimes.
We did the same thing. Actually, almost all the kids on my street were out playing. The sun was out, there was fresh air and it was wonderful!
You're a fun mom, Michele! It's been nice to get out. Cute girlies.
Our park is still covered in snow... I wish we could go.
Olivia keeps asking to go to the park or to the beach. I'll take the beach... IN HAWAII!
Your girls are adorable. thank you for your comment on my blog. I appreciate it and I love that talk too!
Post a Comment