The phone, I'll be right there.
There's an animal in trouble...
There's an animal in trouble...
There's an animal in trouble somewhere.
What's gonna work, team work.
What's gonna work, team work.
Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets, we're on our way,
To help the baby kitten and to save the day.
We're not too big and we're not too tough,
But when we work together, we've got the right stuff.
Go Wonder Pets, yeah!
Yes, I know the words to the Wonder Pets theme song (well, this is a condensed version)! I like it. And so does Shelby. We made a fly boat the other day to combat our boredome so I thought it would be fun to be Wonder Pets today.
I just couldn't stand it any longer. This little kitty has been crying at our front door, at our back door, and in front of Shelby's bedroom window for a few days. We tried feeding it a little bit outside but it just kept crying. This morning I gave in. She was sleeping on a towel I laid out for her on the back porch and when she heard us in the kitchen she started crying. I taped up a box, got some blankets for padding and warmth and brought her in. She was shivering! I gave her some water and covered her up and she didn't even move for hours. I know something is wrong with her, I can tell she's in pain and she walks really wobbly.
My heart is totally breaking, and I don't even like cats! My girls are in heaven! They can't keep their hands off her. It makes me squirm every time they touch her because I have no idea what kind of diseases she may be carrying. Shelby has lovingly called her "Itty." I think it's cute. Sadly, we cannot keep her because of where we live and animal control is coming to pick her up in the morning. We will all be sad to see her go. I always said I would NEVER have a pet, but maybe there might be a possibility in the future.


4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this... too funny we watch wonder pets at our house to! Cute kitty
I just scrolled and looked at all your posts I missed, and I LOVE the cow cake you made!!! You are such a tallented lady! I miss your sweetness. I wish we lived closer.
Oh my goodness!!! You're such a stinkin' cute mom!!!!!!!! What a great post, I love that little kitty!
hi! i'm new to your blog and can i say that this wonder pets idea is the cutest!!! my 2 year, soon to be 3 year old son loves the wonder pets and he will have a COW if i do this boat idea for him! thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment