Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Shelby!

Tonight we celebrated Shelby's 3rd birthday. I can't believe she is already that old. We had fun with my parents and sister as well our friends the Tobeys. We did a Dora themed party and I made Dora cupcakes that turned out really cute. They were chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting-the right tint for skin color. Thanks to Nick Jr., Ben actually found these cupcakes online a few months ago and a printable template to do the hair. It was great. Shelby had lots of fun with her new Mater remote controlled car to go with her geotraxx set she got for christmas. She also had fun singing her ABC's with her fridge phonics. I'm actually pretty impressed with this toy because it says the multiple sounds that certain letters have (i.e. "c" says /k/ & "c" says /s/). Here is a video of her singing with it.


Happy Birthday sweetie, we love you!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

SERIOUSLY, that hair is SO cute!!!! I hope her birthday was awesome!

Michelle said...

Thanks for including us in your fun night! Sophie is still talking about Shelby and Shelby's Mater!

Tmomma said...

Happy 3rd birthday shelby!