Another fun highlight was going to the Sweets Candy Factory. We met Grandma and Grandpa Heiner, Parson and Josh up there, along with Uncle Dan and Aunt Melissa and Olivia, Aunt MaryAnn and baby Cordelia. We all had lots of fun and remarkably enough, the girls were very good and didn't run of.

September we had more soccer. I also got to go to Time Out For Women in Logan, my second year in a row. I loved being able to go with my mom, sister and Aunt Janet. We got to spend the night this time so we had lots of fun girl time.

I did a little garage sale-ing (like 2 or 3 times), looking for baby items and possible Christmas gifts for the girls. My most successful trip I came home with a baby car seat, baby bath, new Cinderella dress-up dress, some kid games and my best purchase....this bike trailer. Ben got a new bike last February and tried to buy a trailer but it didn't fit so he had to take it back. I was pretty sure this was going to fit on his bike to I took a chance and it payed off!! Both Ben and the girls were sooooo thrilled about the new trailer, it became a great source of fun for them the rest of the summer and into fall.


No comments:
Post a Comment