
Actual Christmas was pretty low-key. We had been so busy leading up to it I didn't even finish decorating until Christmas eve! The girls got their Christmas jammies on Christmas eve and were so excited to wear them to bed. Christmas morning was so much fun watching the girls open their presents. They loved everything they got, but especially their lalaloopsy dolls; they each got a big one from grandma and grandpa Standage and a small one from mom and dad. I got a Blendtec (mostly from my parents), something I had been wanting for a very long time. I absolutely adore it. Paigey slept through the whole thing, on my lap and daddy helped clean up as we went.

A month later and the girls STILL love their baby sister. Shelby asks to hold Paige any chance she gets and they both dote on her all the time.

We had so much fun with cousins over the two weeks my brother and his family were here. I'm sad I didn't take any pictures. My sister and I brought our families over to my parents several time to just hang out, let the kids play together and eat yummy food...SO much yummy food. It was wonderful.


No comments:
Post a Comment