Sunday, March 25, 2012

January 2012

Looking back at all our photos from January, I think we must have taken it pretty easy, since I don't have much to show for it. I think we were in some kind of coma, to tell you the truth, trying to recover from all the holiday festivities, the girls' birthdays and Paige's feeding difficulties.

Shelby got cake batter pancakes with sprinkles for her birthday. They have become a fun tradition in our family (as if we needed another reason to eat pancakes at our house).



Miss Paigey started smiling up a storm. The older girls just eat her up, they love her to death.




We didn't go out much, and since we were still smack dab in the middle of winter, the girls couldn't go out to play. So, they played princesses pretty much every day, but they totally loved it!


We also reintroduced the GREEN SMOOTHIE to our diet in an effort to eat more fruits and veggies. The year up until I got pregnant with Paige, we were eating so well, lots of green smoothies and salads and well-balanced meals. However,when I was pregnant and so sick, I pretty much dumped any effort to eat properly; for myself or the rest of the family (sorry guys!). I think I lived off of cheese and crackers for a while and didn't make a meal with a veggie for I don't know how long. The girls were proud to show off their green 'staches. Erin especially loves drinking the smoothies.



Oh, and I also started blogging again more regularly on my food blog and decided I love Thai food. We ate this Thai Chicken Pizza a few times-the sauce is absolutely to DIE for!


I also made these Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies more times than I'd like to admit, but they're my new favorite.

No comments: